Iconic mini dab rig design that combines function and glycerin cooling power. An improved version of the classic fab-egg dab rig mold, Freeze Pipe's version increases air flow and brings the largest base to the mini rig market. A percolator in the bottom chamber begins filtration, while connecting arms transfer water and smoke back-and-forth between the top and bottom chamber. This action further merges hot smoke with cool cleansing water to improve smoothness. Enjoy stout cooling power, intense flavor and ease of use with this pocket sized mini rig.
- Stands 6"tall without glycerin coil
- Includes glycerin coil for intense cooling power
- Domed walls create max flavor. Very little stale air inside the piece
- Wide, thick base to handle clumsy friends and heavy attachments
- Includes premium core reactor quartz banger
- 14mm joint
What is Glycerin?
Glycerin is a gel-like liquid that is able to reach freezing temperatures quicker and stay cold longer than ice without freezing solid and cracking the glass. It is housed in a sealed chamber so it won't melt like ice in a regular ice pinch piece where it then trickles down and overfills the percolation chamber. It's completely safe, non-toxic, and typically found in food and sweeteners.
How to Use Freeze Pipe Glycerin Chamber
- Place the glycerin chamber in the freezer and let sit for at least 1 hour. It is okay to leave in there longer or even store it in the freezer so it is always ready when you are
- Connect the joints of the glycerin chamber and the base. Then, grab the black clip and put the wider side of the clip on the glycerin chamber and the slimmer side on the base piece. Once in place, gently press down on the connector until it snaps into place.