The Freeze Pipe Bong is a midsize beaker style bong that includes a freezable, glycerin filled chamber that securely snaps onto the bubbler base. The base uses a 45 degree diffused downstem percolator and chugs like a champ. When the smoke hits the water in the base, it's chilled and filtered, but 99% of Bongs stop there. For the Freeze Pipe Bong, the fun is just getting started. Next on the smoke's journey is a trip through a frozen glycerin filled chamber for maximum smoothness and refreshment.
- Diffused downstem perc
- Ergonomic size
- 14mm bowl with a 45 degree joint
- Attachable glycerin chamber
- Free upgraded honeycomb bowl
What is Glycerin?
Glycerin is a gel-like liquid that is able to reach freezing temperatures quicker and stay cold longer than ice without freezing solid and cracking the glass. It is housed in a sealed chamber so it won't melt like ice in a regular ice pinch piece where it then trickles down and overfills the percolation chamber. It's completely safe, non-toxic, and typically found in food and sweeteners.
How to Use Freeze Pipe Glycerin Chamber
- Place the glycerin chamber in the freezer and let sit for at least 1 hour. It is okay to leave in there longer or even store it in the freezer so it is always ready when you are
- Connect the joints of the glycerin chamber and the base. Then, grab the black clip and put the wider side of the clip on the base piece and the slimmer side on the glycerin chamber. Once in place, gently press down on the connector until it snaps into place.