The Freeze Pipe Bong Dual combines two different glycerin chambers and two different percolators for the coldest and smoothest experience we offer. The base uses an inline perc to sprinkler perc combo for double the percolation and diffusion power. If you want monster full-flavored hits with minimal chest and throat burning, this is the piece for you.
- Two different Glycerin chambers will have you wondering how such a large hit felt so nice
- Inline and Sprinkler percolator for maximum filtration and taste
- 18mm bowl with a 90 degree joint
- Each Glycerin chamber easily snaps on and off
What is Glycerin?
Glycerin is a gel-like liquid that is able to reach freezing temperatures quicker and stay cold longer than ice without freezing solid and cracking the glass. It is housed in a sealed chamber so it won't melt like ice in a regular ice pinch piece where it then trickles down and overfills the percolation chamber. It's completely safe, non-toxic, and typically found in food and sweeteners.
How to Use Freeze Pipe Glycerin Chamber
- Place the glycerin chamber in the freezer and let sit for at least 1 hour. It is okay to leave in there longer or even store it in the freezer so it is always ready when you are
- Connect the joints of the glycerin chamber and the base. Then, grab the black clip and put the wider side of the clip on the glycerin chamber and the slimmer side on the base piece. Once in place, gently press down on the connector until it snaps into place.