- Miss silicone water pipe is made of Platinum Cured Silicone material. It’s certified “food safe” for culinary applications and the safety level goes above and beyond FDA approval standards.
- Miss is a trumpet-shaped water pipe with a detachable bottom and a built-in downstem on the side chamber, easy to clean up, extremely lovely, and special.
- Miss was launched together with Mr. Y silicone water pipe, perfectly designed for couples as a decent gift set.
- Silicone products are solid, durable, and versatile.
- Original patent design, any similar models on the market are copied products!
Miss silicone water pipe comes with a 14 mm male glass bowl and a lanyard.
How to clean Waxmaid Miss silicone water pipe?
The best time to clean a greasy water pipe is having it cleaned immediately after use when the resin is still soft, and you only have to deal with a thin buildup.
- Silicone water pipes are completely dishwasher safe, you can take out the bottom part from Waxmaid Miss water pipe, then throw both parts in your dishwasher.
- Boiling the silicone water pipe is no problem and won’t damage or harm the material, then brush it with dish soap after boiling, scrub to get resin out of your water pipe.
- Freezing is much more effective and much easier to accomplish because of the flexibility and durability of the silicone. Simply throw your silicone pipe in the freezer for a couple of hours, letting all the gunk get good and frozen on the sides. Due to the fact that silicone water pipes are flexible, once you take it out from the freezer, you can bend, squeeze it to de-gunk.
- We don’t recommend use alcohol to clean silicone water pipes as alcohol may be harsh on the silicone over time.